Advertisements
Advertisements
So I called my agency. They said they can do a amended license. Basically I will get a temp license to take Curly with the condition that I will do training and get my homestudy updated and all the other things done. They do this with family like me that have fostered a long time and closed their home for a year or less. They said they will try to have it done by a week or two:banana: :banana: . Meanwhile the gal is having a meeting with the sw today and then one with mom and see if they can move curly soon. Hopefully in a week or two curly will be home.
Advertisements
shycar
So I called my agency. They said they can do a amended license. Basically I will get a temp license to take Curly with the condition that I will do training and get my homestudy updated and all the other things done. They do this with family like me that have fostered a long time and closed their home for a year or less. They said they will try to have it done by a week or two:banana: :banana: . Meanwhile the gal is having a meeting with the sw today and then one with mom and see if they can move curly soon. Hopefully in a week or two curly will be home.
Best update! That is great!!! :banana: