Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
shycar
So we have fostered for 12 years and have had over 50 kids in our home. We closed our home exactly one year ago. Our last fd we had lived with us for almost 2yrs and we love her so much. Well today someone knocks on my door. My dh is off and answers. My oldest runs to me says mom Curly's old gal is here. I said What and walk really fast to the door. Well I got a new phone and number two weeks ago and he has been trying to get a hold of us, so he drove an hour to our home to talk to us. Curly is back in foster care and they want to know if we can take her. Well yeah we wanted to adopt her and we still will if that is the case. Problem we are no longer foster parents. Well they will try to move her as kinship if judge agrees. We should know by tue or wed. Oh please pray they do. She has been gone for a year, but we kept in touch with mom and I talked to her few months ago. She is like family and we will do anything to have her back.
PRAYING! Keep us posted! Wow...I bet Wednesday feels like forever away! But, amazing he went to all of the trouble to come out to talk to you!!