Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Here's some! I think this is the order. First, my two youngest kids with my two grandsons. Next is my granddaughter. Both she and the lighter of my two grandsons, who is her brother, are a quarter black (and my other grandson is half). Then, one of my youngest child's high school graduation pictures. She's Haitian and Filipina. Last is my biracial son with his birth mother, just as they were meeting for the first time. , ,
Last update on October 3, 7:04 am by snow jhon.
Here's some! I think this is the order. First, my two youngest kids with my two grandsons. Next is my granddaughter. Both she and the lighter of my two grandsons, who is her brother, are a quarter black (and my other grandson is half). Then, one of my youngest child's high school graduation pictures. She's Haitian and Filipina. Last is my biracial son with his birth mother, just as they were meeting for the first time. , ,
See Is Good Answer I Support On This Answer
I have no clue how to post an image from my photo library onto a Reddit post and I'm using the website, not the app. Anyone know how?
Advertisements
I'm happy he doesn't like sports,the coaches around her are awful. There are lots of issues with our sports here. Our football team is really bad, and kids often get airlifted from the field because of major injuries.
Last update on March 31, 7:33 am by sufna kaii.