Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, I really hope you can help or at lease guide me in the right direction. I am searching for any biological family I may have. I was born in Toledo Hospital on 8/25/1967, born with severe asthma, birth mother was in teens from what I was told. I was first in foster care and adopted before I was 2. My adoption was in Ottawa County, case worker was Hellen Hutton or Sutton, Adoption Attorney was Frank Reinheimer. Not much more than that. I have spent the last few years searching registries and have found no matches. I have 3 wonderful children, 2 girls, 9 and 8, a son, 23. They are always asking about their nationality on my side and I would love to be able to tell them something. Please help if you can, my children and myself would be so greatful for any information. I was told my birth mother was around 14 y.o., she is still young and most likely went on to have a family. Thank you for reading this.
Advertisements
I don't know how or where to start looking for birth parents. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
According to my birth certificate I was born on March 13,1978 at St. Elizabeth hospital in Cincinnati. Male.
As far as I know I was adopted through Catholic charities.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
I tried sending a PM but your box is full.
Can't send PM and forum lost my post.
If you can help please email me.
Born 3-13-78
Cincinnati Ohio
St. Elizabeth hospital
Male
Chris, I tried to e mail but response said you were not accepting e mails. Please e mail me for info....free information and search. Warm Regards
Advertisements
cse
I tried to email you through site but didn't work. Sent pm.
Thanks
Thank you so much for taking the time, I really appreciate it. My email address is: boltronman@yahoo.com. I am grateful for any help in my search.
Sincerely,
Jeff Bolton
cse
I tried to email you through site but didn't work. Sent pm.
Thanks
Please let me know if you got my message, I am not sure if I am navigating thru this site correctly, lol.