Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, i am seeking my birth mother, Christel Schmidt of Renningen, Germany. My birth name is Cornelia Schmidt and my birthdate is 10/5/1958 born in Stuttgart, Germany. My birth mother gave her consent to adoption on 10/13/1959, my understanding is that I was put in an orphanage right after birth. I was adopted by american military couple (Paul & Asthine Stratton) through the child welfare department of Stuttgart as guardian of me at that time. I have all my adoption papers with more details. Christel Schmidt was an office clerk residing in Renningen at the time (1959). I was born illegitimate and was recently told that german government took illegitimate children away during this time (50's). (info came from a german woman who found her brother). I am also seeking any siblings and/or relatives that i may have. I was a German citizen until 1964, when I became a nationalized US citizen. I would appreciate any help or advice. Thank you![FONT="Trebuchet MS"][/FONT]
Hello, Christel
I saw that you are searching for your birthsmother.
I live in Germany and have alot of experience to find
parents from adopted childrens.
Please pm me
greetings
Evelyn
Advertisements
Hello, Christel
I saw that you are searching for your birthsmother.
I live in Germany and have alot of experience to find
parents from adopted childrens.
Please send me all detaills you have to my mailadress:
findyourfamilyt-online.de
greetings
Evelyn
Hello, my name is Carina. I have worked for many years at a social search platform for people who are looking for their parents and siblings.
We also had many inquiries from other countries, especially from the USA.
Many children came to a children's home before their adoption. In our work we have noticed how important these children's homes can be as a first approach to a search.
In Germany, it is not possible to obtain an address list of these children's homes for the whole of Germany.
A former colleague has developed a "German Children`s Home Directory" and set it up at Amazon. In German and English. 16 ebooks by state.
I hope that these ebooks will help you.
Here is the link to the books:
Best wishes Carina
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Hello, if you are still searching I have experience and found my birth mother in Germany. Let me know and happy to help with how i was able to get information.