Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
andyman
Here are the current TX forms I have used to file for my daughter to be adopted by my husband.
Could you email me the forms please.
Thank you
Amanda
Hi there!
I am in search of adoption forms to complete my step parent adoption. It seems the courts (harris county, TX) have appointed an attorney to represent my son. For which they say is normal procedure, they are charging us $500. Is there a way around this? Did anyone else have to pay this? The social study has already been completed and approved, for which we paid $250. We paid $274 to file.... We did not want to pay any more, which is why we did it ourselves versus hiring an attorney. Please let me know if there is a way around this...
Here are the forms the attorney is requesting to complete the case...
Consent to adopt if child is 12 year old +
Proposed Order with my signature
Motion for certified copy of adoption
Order for certified copy of adoption with client signature
Certificate of adoption to be stamped by court clerk
Crim History of Prospective adoptive parents if private adoption (FBI check if not always lived in Texas)
Birth Certificate for all prospective adoptive children
___ if there an alleged a/o presumed father, may need appointment of ad litem
311 Pretrial Check List
Advertisements
I truly pray you still check this forum, I see it is several years old. If you would be willing to share either the forms or your adoption paperwork so I could create the documents to adopt my two daughters (technically step, but I don't use the word and they have only known me as dad) it would be greatly appreciated! Please email me at erikdally@gmail.com
Here are the current TX forms I have used to file for my daughter to be adopted by my husband.
Can you email me the forms to
adam.tarango@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance.
By chance can you send me the forma as well slgarza713@gmail.com
Several months ago I got on here and asked for the forms to do a pro se step parent adoption in Texas and quickly forgot about this site and the request I had made. In April I was doing an email check and there was an email from a stranger and when I opened the attachments it was all the forms I needed. I was so overjoyed that I could have probably kissed this sweet angel for sending them to me. At the very beginning of September I filed the termination and adoption papers and a court date was scheduled. On September 29th the adoption was GRANTED!
Thank you Andrea!!!
By chance, did you get the forms??
I truly pray you still check this forum, I see it is several years old. If you would be willing to share either the forms or your adoption paperwork so I could create the documents to adopt my two daughters (technically step, but I don't use the word and they have only known me as dad) it would be greatly appreciated! Please email me at erikdally@gmail.com
Advertisements
Several months ago I got on here and asked for the forms to do a pro se step parent adoption in Texas and quickly forgot about this site and the request I had made. In April I was doing an email check and there was an email from a stranger and when I opened the attachments it was all the forms I needed. I was so overjoyed that I could have probably kissed this sweet angel for sending them to me. At the very beginning of September I filed the termination and adoption papers and a court date was scheduled. On September 29th the adoption was GRANTED!
Thank you Andrea!!!
congratulations, can you please email me all the required documents to file. I’m trying to do this on my own!!
a_r_peter@yahoo.com
I am working to adopt my 5 step-children here in Texas and would love to have access to these forms. Can you please send them to jason.rhoads@gmail.com? Thank you very much.
Advertisements
Can anyone email me the forms needed to file for step parent adoption ?. My daughter is 9 , her biological fathers parental rights have been terminated . My husband is now ready to adopt her . Thank you
Txjmachado@gmail.com
Also has anyone tried using" stepparent adoptionforms.com" I found this website that you pay paralegal to fill the forms out for you ?.
Last update on March 5, 10:36 am by Jessica Villarreal.
Hello,
Could you pretty please email the forms to me also? I would greatly appreciate it!!
Jasminea2577@gmail.com
Thank you!!