Advertisements
Advertisements
Sorry folks, but you will possibly suffer from forum withdrawals beginning TUESDAY, AUGUST 20th. (edited to change date)
We are shutting the site down completely in order to complete some necessary and long awaited upgrades! :banana:
We ask for your patience when we come back up as things might not look the same at first or the templates might be a little screwy looking. We might have some posting issues etc., so please just be patient over the next few days!
We are unable to provide an addiction hotline, but hopefully y'all find some things to do with your time!:arrow:
Thanks everyone and I'll see you very soon!
Crick
Advertisements
PLEASE NOTE!!!!
The date for the upgrades has now been changed to next Tuesday, August 20th!
They have decided to wait until one of our sister sites upgrades have been fully completed to make sure it is all ok.
So all the plans you made for cooking, cleaning and speaking to your spouses? TOSS EM!:banana:
I was looking forward to skipping Walmart and the Church and heading straight to the liquor store... darn. JK
crick
So all the plans you made for cooking, cleaning and speaking to your spouses? TOSS EM!:banana:
Oh, if only we had that like button!
I agree with that "like button". I believe there should be something to quickly acknowledge a post. Maybe a "kudos" button.
Advertisements
Ah man, I was sick last week and thought I missed the down time. Now I have to suffer through it. Not fair. *shaking fists in air* ;)
'LIke LIke LIke Like Like' lol I sure hope it is possible, have so often wished for that option here
crick
I have requested a version of the "Like" button so we'll see what happens!
Advertisements
Sorry this is off topic but i emailed you about my log in being blocked and now i cant log back in on my phone. I had forgot my pass and got locked out.
crick
Sorry folks, but you will possibly suffer from forum withdrawals beginning TUESDAY, AUGUST 20th. (edited to change date)
We are shutting the site down completely in order to complete some necessary and long awaited upgrades! :banana:
We ask for your patience when we come back up as things might not look the same at first or the templates might be a little screwy looking. We might have some posting issues etc., so please just be patient over the next few days!
We are unable to provide an addiction hotline, but hopefully y'all find some things to do with your time!:arrow:
Thanks everyone and I'll see you very soon!
Crick
I'm here to say the date has been changed. Again. Sigh. I apologize!
It's not the tech's fault either, just certain unforseen events (sounds omnious but really not) have prevented the roll out of the upgrade.
So rather than change the dates again, just know it'll happen soon and you'll know when it happens because you'll get a screen saying something like "We are down for maintenance so go eat a popsicle and dance with a monkey" or something to that effect.;)
For now...enjoy the site!
:clap: :grouphug:
crick
I'm here to say the date has been changed. Again. Sigh. I apologize!
It's not the tech's fault either, just certain unforseen events (sounds omnious but really not) have prevented the roll out of the upgrade.
So rather than change the dates again, just know it'll happen soon and you'll know when it happens because you'll get a screen saying something like "We are down for maintenance so go eat a popsicle and dance with a monkey" or something to that effect.;)
For now...enjoy the site!
Advertisements
HA HA I thought we were "up on sufferance" That's what my aunt use to call staying up late....you kids are up on sufferance, one more thing and your off to bed :) thought we were up on sufferance! LOL
I'm going to have to actually clean my house when I'm supposed to be cleaning my house? Ugh! How will I get by.....