Advertisements
Advertisements
Dear All!
is there anyone who adopted a child or was adopted from Mariupol (the orphanage is called smth like "Care centre"). Thank you.
We adopted from Mariupol in 2012. I am not totally sure of the name of the center but I think it was the Opiky center. Are you adopting or traveling there?
Advertisements
Neither adopting nor travelling. I represent the independent NGO, which is authorized to make a review of how the orphanages and institutions in Ukraine work. That`s why, I would be very thankful to you, if you could give me any information about how the process of adopting was going on, how the staff treated you, what were the difficulties, were you asked to pay some money to make the process faster etc. Any information would be of great use. In addition, if you know somebody who adopted children from this Opiky Center, we appreciate aany information about them.Thank you.
Neither adopting nor travelling. I represent the independent NGO, which is authorized to make a review of how the orphanages and institutions in Ukraine work. That`s why, I would be very thankful to you, if you could give me any information about how the process of adopting was going on, how the staff treated you, what were the difficulties, were you asked to pay some money to make the process faster etc. Any information would be of great use. In addition, if you know somebody who adopted children from this Opiky Center, we appreciate aany information about them.Thank you.