Advertisements
Advertisements
Someday, your Bio Mom hopes that you will have a true understanding of what happened back when you were placed for adoption: as well as what you have, and have not been told: what is the truth, and what is not the truth... You will be a 30 year old woman on November 3, 2013: she would like you to know that she has always loved you: always wanted the best for you: misses that you are not available or able to communicate with her.. You posts that were on this forum when I looked you up, are now gone, or either I am not looking in the right place... Nevertheless: I know how she has felt because I have been married to her for almost 30 years.. No matter where you are in the world, as well as where she is in the world: just remember: there never was: there never has been: there never will be a birthday that she has not remembered you, and wished you a Happy Birthday: even if only from her heart... When you two made contact back in the early 2000's, it stopped suddenly.. She did not quit wanting to get to know you: she knew as having read what I found, that your adoptive parents would only be hurt by this... Now that you are older: hopefully, you will see this, and if for nothing more than just reading it, know that she had a very, very hard, and abusive life......... There is a lot about her that many do not, and will not understand because they do not understand the things that she has going on: in final, she misses you; she loves you; and she is more than happy that you had, and are having a good life with the adoptive family that raised you.. She sent you information regarding locating your bio Father: and she told you, that you would never hear from her again, only because she felt like that since you were older and more mature, maybe it was, or is your wish not to hear from her... It may Be premature, but Happy 30th Birthday on November 3rd, 2013....... God Bless, and continue having a happy life....