Advertisements
Advertisements
Female born 12-18-84 in Shreveport LA, with the adoption being handled by VOA. The only details I can recall at the moment are that I have 2 older half siblings. I believe one of them is about 2 years older than me and the other about 4 years older. (i have a different dad with little to no info on him).
My mother and her husband (I guess would be my step father) after getting back together after a breif separation while he looked for work, decided it would be best to put me up for adoption as not to cause a confusion with their other 2 children, or have the constant reminder of the rough time in their life I suppose.
I am in search of all of the above. I would love to know my half siblings and my birth mother, and get to know any health issues I may need to watch out for , as well as see if there is ANY other information she may be able to share with me about my birth father.
[FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] Iam not sure if you are my 1/2 sister but it sounds good. Do you remember where you were born . the hospital name in Shreveport.:wings:
Advertisements
I was born at Schumpert Hospital...hopefully that is the answer you were looking for. I am super excited to have any responses to my thread considering how long ago I posted it originally .