Advertisements
Advertisements
BABY TWINS FOR ADOPTION. Contact Email address:lindalass2@gmail.com
am a reverend sister,am 21 years old,am from great Britain.i will not like to say more here over for some personal reason.but if you want to know more you will contact me via my email below.I WAS transfer to a seminary which i will not like to mention the name over here for some reasons you may understand.i was transfer to the seminary in order to further my studies in religion from a christian perspective.but while in the seminary i discover i was one month pregnant,and you know as a reverend sister to be pregnant is a sin punishable by GOD.i decided to keep the pregnancy because it is also a sin to abort a child.later on the bishop was inform about my situation and decided to sent me out of the seminary in order to spare me away from other sisters.the seminary took care of my well being until i gave birth. With the power of the all mighty GOD,i gave birth to a beautiful set of twins a boy and a girl.the beautiful babies are three(3)months old.i have decided to go back to the seminary and continue my studies in religion from a christian perspective.that said am looking for a good,caring,loving,christian and GOD fearing home who can help to adopt the baby twin for me.i want to assure any one or any home interested to adopt the twin babies that all the adoption process will be done between the adoptee and the adopter that is i the mother of the twin babies and the person or home willing to adopt the babies without the intervention of the third parties.but if you need a third parties then that will be your reason.please i will be very grateful
if you can be of help.as i mention above i cant say more here for some reasons.please you can contact me via my email for more information
Email address:lindalass2@gmail.com