Advertisements
Advertisements
Did you get any responses? I was going to ask the same question! Please PM anything you found out and good luck!
Advertisements
vivismom
Did you get any responses? I was going to ask the same question! Please PM anything you found out and good luck!
I will send you a pm with the overall general consensus I received, and some info about the agency we are using!
Thank you to everyone who pm'd me. We were torn between the 3, but you all made it an easy choice!:clap:
Advertisements
I'm stuck. I've been to only two agencies orientation classes and one of which is actually selling babies for ! 23,000. So now I'm going through pride classes with pathways but I've heard a lot about depelchin and Spaulding but don't know if I should attend anymore orientations or just stay here. If you have any good advice for me let me know.
Could someone PM me as well> I am looking at Pathway- but there are so many agencies its overwhelming! I am in Houston- I posted but I am new to the group so maybe I was supposed to do something else for people to be able to PM me
Can I get a PM too? We are 98% moving to Texas around the holidays. And looking to start the process there (we are in SC now) the following spring.
Advertisements
Could someone PM me as well. I would like to get some information about Pathways located in Richardson (Dallas area). Thank you in advance
I will send you a pm with the overall general consensus I received, and some info about the agency we are using!
Thank you to everyone who pm'd me. We were torn between the 3, but you all made it an easy choice!:clap:
I'm brand new here and I don't know how to PM yet ... it won't let me! .... but I've been in touch with DePelchin as well as Pathways, and my husband and I already attended an orientation with CPS. We are struggling to decide who to go with. Is there any way you could pm me to let me know your experience and what you learned from some of the other users?
Advertisements