Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
TemporaryMom
I had to turn it off at 3:57. Delusional father or not, the woman in the purple was on a power trip. Her entire demeanor was offensive. I suspect that the back story set her demeanor, but it is still unprofessional.
All that said, no way is this the norm. In fact, I'd argue if more CPS workers were like this with the bios the system would be better. They should be treated as offenders. Instead, they are treated as "clients." By the time a case gets to the point where they are questioning a father like this, there is already an extensive amount of information there to point to the parental abuses.
In the past, the investigators acted like police, people got offended and filed suit because there were cases when their power trip wrongly removed children. So, as an answer to that, the pendulum swung the entire other direction and the bio parents are now "clients." They are talked to with kid gloves and babied. It is ridiculous the pandering to these bio parents I see.
So, as much as I dont like the demeanor of that CPS worker in purple, on a personal note, I think she could tone the interrogator motion a bit, I do think it is great that she IS calling him out on his actions. If that happened more in my county, far fewer children would RU and far fewer children would be repeatedly abused/killed after RU.
I agree with you!