Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Ok, I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a second.
We don't know the whole story. This guy has not only lost joint physical custody but he's also lost LEGAL custody.
They said in the beginning that the father has unresolved mental health problems (which may or may not have played into his losing custody) and the child has medical issues/psychological issues.
Now, in a NORMAL case, no it's not okay for CPS to question things like weighing your child or asking about meds.
But if the child has psychological issues already, with histories of psychosis, WHY would you question that child about the meds and tell them possible side effects? And then, on top of it, you weigh the child every week and tell them to lose weight?
I'm not saying they couldn't have been nicer but this video is VERY one sided and because the entire story hasn't been laid out, and it sounds like he made some VERY poor choices.
Seriously, I hear what you're saying but honestly, if this was the bio of a foster child with serious psychological issues doing this at a visit, a lot of us would be infuriated at having to deal with the side effects of those choices he's making.