Advertisements
Advertisements
This process has been so long I am just going a little crazy knowing we are almost done but not how long it will be. The OLCR received our homestudy Monday. Any BTDT stories on how long it took before they looked at and processed it would be appreciated. LW says that they always find some reason to send out a request for more info, did this happen to you? How long was it from when the OLCR received it to when you were approved? I know we are almost there I am just excited and its so hard not knowing when this could happen. Thanks!
Hi! Congrats on almost being there. It took OLCR 8 weeks to process our application. It took them 7 initially and then another week when we submitted our additional information requested. We got our first placement 4 days later! I had heard that they hired a bunch of new workers so hopefully your application gets processed quicker. We were licensed at the end of September.
Advertisements
Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear they may be speeding things up! My agency said that they had been getting many complaints and were trying to speed things up. I am sure it will all happen before I know it! :grr: