Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello everyone,
I am basically just reposting this from the general 'search and reunion' section. Cast a wide net, right?
I am very new to the community here but already I have been touched by so many stories. Stories of successful reunions and heartbreaking ones as well. I know there are so many people here looking for their parents, children and relatives but I need to add my own story as well.
I was born on March 29, 1960 in Toronto, Ontario and I am looking for my birth parents. I do not know anything about my birth father but the thing which makes my search somewhat difficult is that my birth mother is American. She may not have even had Canadian citizenship. I am pursuing information through the appropriate "official" channels but I wanted to try some online digging for myself as well as I know some people do get reunited that way. I am still fairly new to the whole search thing. Any support or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Sometimes it's just nice to know that I'm not the only one out there who has this problem or feels that way. I would love to talk to any birth mothers out there; just to see things from the other side.
Thanks for reading this guys. As always, keep on searching.