Advertisements
Advertisements
So has something happened with the site?
Since this weekend, I haven't received updates on any thread I'm subscribed to. I've checked my settings and everything is still set the same.
Am I the only one having this issue?
Advertisements
Yes, we had a few issues and I'm hoping they have resolved themselves.
Let me know if you have any more.
I posted this morning that I'm still not receiving notifications of updates to threads. That post is missing now. . . . . .
But I'm still not receiving them
Okay, still not receiving any notifications.
I last received them on Friday, 1 on Saturday and none since then. I'm not even receiving notifications of private messages now.
The malware alert from last week has resolved itself but this is not the same issue.
Can we get someone to see why this is happening?
Still not receiving updates.
I've checked my spam folder and they aren't going there.
Additionally, if I click on a users name it doesn't take me to their page. I get the following message. This has been occuring on about the same timeline as the notification issue.
Warning: Memcache::connect() [function.Memcache-connect]: Can't connect to 172.16.1.35:11211, Connection timed out (110) in /includes/class_datastore.php on line 245
Last update on May 2, 3:18 pm by Miriam Gwilliam.
Advertisements
Yes, if you'll look at the thread in Tech Support that is a sticky for these issues, you'll see it's still a problem.
Not much to do about it right now other than wait. Sorry.
Thanks for the update Crick!
And thanks for moving this thread too. I was having a hard time finding the tech support area but now that you moved the thread, I was able to figure out from that how to navigate to it.
Appreciated the help!