Advertisements
Advertisements
I know we are having some new issues, and I apologize. We have a new tech dept. and things are a bit confusing. I ask for your patience as we work through this.
For now, please use this thread to report issues.
Thanks!
Crick
Issue from ALYS1:
User Profile pages receives an error message and cannot be viewed.
Warning: Memcache::connect() [function.Memcache-connect]: Can't connect to 172.16.1.35:11211, Connection timed out (110) in /includes/class_datastore.php on line 245
Last update on May 2, 2:45 pm by Miriam Gwilliam.
Advertisements
Unable to pull up all of a user's posts in order to delete. Only the first 25 posts show up.
Still receiving below error message when trying to access profile or mypage.
Warning: Memcache::connect() [function.Memcache-connect]: Can't connect to 172.16.1.35:11211, Connection timed out (110) in /includes/class_datastore.php on line 245
Yep, getting worse.:(
I've got a message out, but please be aware we are dealing with a new tech team so I have no idea when we'll see the fixes. I apologize!
Advertisements
Thanks.....I know it is beyond your control.....boy, if that was not so....it would be working great.
Also am getting the
message when I attempt to access the View My Page link.
Also, when I pull up the front page and attempt to use the View All of Today's Posts link, 95% of the time, I get a message that says:
vBulletin Message
Sorry no new matches - please try some different terms.
Advertisements
You had access or you wouldn't have been able to post, so I'm unclear what exactly your issue is?
Sorry.....didn't mean access to the site, I meant getting the error messages when clicking on profiles etc.
Advertisements
Great that all seems to be back to normal this morning. Cudos to techies and Crick for carrying the load.:woohoo:
Unfortunately, I am still getting this error:
Hopeful_in_CO
Also, when I pull up the front page and attempt to use the View All of Today's Posts link, 95% of the time, I get a message that says:
vBulletin Message
Sorry no new matches - please try some different terms.