Advertisements
Advertisements
[FONT="Tahoma"]Hello Everyone! We are new to this forum and found it on google. It has been such a blessing with all the stories and information we have read over the past several days. After going through 5 iui's and 3 IVF's with no luck we decided to move forward with adoption. We spent quite a bit of money on the fertility treatments so we are trying to revive our savings accounts. I was wondering if anyone knew of organizations that offer loans for adopting families. A friend of ours said they knew someone who was able to get an interest free loan from an adoption organization that went towards their adoptions. I know their can be some scams out there and just didn't want to give our personal information just to any organization with the risk of something happening. SO we figured the best way to find out is to ask from those who have went through agencies or organization that offered this. Any information would really help[/FONT]
We tried to get a no interest loan through Lifesong. We were turned down though, and they don't tell you why except that they give to those with the most need and they have limited funds. I think our income might be too high so we look like we don't "need" it. I would think a big income would come in handy when repaying the loan, but nope.
Advertisements