Advertisements
Advertisements
Heh, that's me, always searching, never finding. The sad thing is that I don't know what your birth certificate even says. Does it say you were born in Albuquerque or does it say you were born in New York? When new laws are in their infancy, things always change. I thought I was going to be okay and stop coming here and looking to see if anyone posted. Turns out, I am not okay, as of today, of just stopping.
My heart hurts. It aches. There is a hole just for you. I would like to say that adults don't always make the best decisions. But I could not have been considered an adult. I admit it. I just knew that I wanted the best for you. I never knew things would go the way they did. All I imagine is you hating me. That you won't reach out until you know me and your father are dead, then you will reach out to your sister. Someone put that in my head 24 years ago, and it never left.
I found my cousin who was lost from the family for almost his entire life. It's amazing what we have in common. Such odd things! He's a gamer, I'm a gamer. I love anime, he loves anime. He's a Godzilla fan, I am a HUGE zilla fan! We like photography, fishing, fish tanks, and so much more. What do you share with me? What do you share with your father? Are you and your sister alike? Someone out there has to know you. A classmate, ex girlfriend, current girlfriend, wife, friend..someone. Contact me please. If you just reach out, I will do the rest. The only other thing I know is the first letter of your name. Too many have reached out to me, and it's hurt so bad each time it turned out not to be you. So someone took pity on me and gave me your first initial. At least that is something. :fish: I leave you with this: I love you, son of mine. If you prefer me not to call you son, I can do that. I'll do anything. Except 3D :3d: , in this family, we all have messed up eyes.