Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
I am anjali. I got into a relationship with my boyfriend and slept with him a couple of months ago. I am pregnant now. But my boyfriend is not sure if it's his baby. I need some help. How do I make him understand that it's his baby.
Thanks,
Anjali
I'd step back and address why he thinks it's not his baby. It sounds like there's either a trust issue or he's in denial and wants it not to be his baby. Either one is hard to deal with.
Did you break up in between then and now? If so, address that and make sure he understands that you haven't slept with anyone else. If you've been together this whole time, ask him exactly how it would be someone else's.
In the end, if he doesn't want to accept that it's his baby, you'll probably have to wait until the baby is born and do a paternity test to prove it.
Let us know how you're doing.
Advertisements
Yea I agree with Dmariehill. Clearly there's a bigger picture here and you need to address that. But there's only 1 way to "prove" paternity. DNA test when the child is born.
I agree with both of you. But i don't think he loves you. If he do, then he must trust you and if he don't want baby, he can say no to you instead of blaming that it is not his child.
DNA is the only way to prove that. But, don't mind, i think he used u and only want one night stand with you. If this is the fact you must make complaint against him and should teach him a lesson.
I agree with both of you. But i don't think he loves you. If he do, then he must trust you and if he don't want baby, he can say no to you instead of blaming that it is not his child.
DNA is the only way to prove that. But, don't mind, i think he used u and only want one night stand with you. If this is the fact you must make complaint against him and should teach him a lesson.