Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a newbie to this forum stuff.. I am needing somewhere to look, read, and chat about what all this!!! I am excited, nervous and needless to say scared to death about what we are about to embark upon!!! Where to start, you hear soooo many stories, amazing stories of easy successful meant to be stuff!!!! Then you hear stories, heart aching tales of the dreams we all have not working out as we plan in our minds!! All advice taken and much needed on this path!!!!
Advertisements
ToothFairy33
We are hoping to adopt..
Hello! i am new here too, just like you, i want to learn some stuff with this matter. Ayway, goodluck to you and wishing you all the best! :wings:
Welcome! We are excited to have you be a part of our community, we have some wonderful members and there is there are great things here.
It's definitely a roller coaster of emotions. We adopted our son a week ago after 10 long months in our care permanently and 15 months of knowing the infant! We're excited beyond belief! Unfortunately we were delivered devastating news that we're losing our son's sisters.
Advertisements