Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
I'm Lily & my husband and I are looking into adoption after several years of unsuccessful help from a reproductive endocrinologist, procedures and surgeries. We currently have no children & would like to adopt an infant. I have been searching online for information regarding all aspects of adoption, but haven't really found much information on adoption agencies and lawyers in Northeast/Central Florida.
We did attend an adoption conference in Orlando in 2010, but I'm sure laws, agencies, etc have changed a little since then.
If you had a positive experience, we would greatly appreciate any recommendations via PM for agencies and/or lawyers. If you know of any upcoming adoption conferences or seminars, that would be great too. :)
Have a great day everyone!
Lily
:thanks:
Hi Lilly. welcome to the adoption forum.
There are lots of good people who come in and they will share their story.
Come in often, there's always someone around.
I wish you the best
Advertisements
Thank you for the welcome! There doesn't seem to be much activity for Florida thread though...kinda has me concerned. I will definitely check often like you suggested.
:)
Hi Lilly, I don't see a great many people posting that are from Fla. But, I know they come in, so maybe they don't identify with that.
My suggestion is to start a thread and see where it goes. There are lots of good people who come in, and many share the same experiences you have had, so they can share their stories. It may help, but you are not alone, you are now one of us.
I wish you the best.