Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born in Alburquerque, New Mexico at the Presbyterian Hospital in albuquerque. My date of birth is 9/14/1968. I was adopted 7 days after my birth by the Pratt family. I am an African American Male. My birth mother was very fair skinned, and my birth certificate states caucasian as my ethnicity, so it could be possible that my mother is bi-racial or caucasian. The name on my birthcertificate is Baby Boy Stultz. This is the only information I have.
Hi, Bryan...
You don't say if you still live in New Mexico, but if you do live in the Albuquerque area there is a wonderful group called "Operation Identity" that you might want to contact. Although the group does not actively search on behalf of its members, it provides lots of helpful information and tips. Operation Identity meets the 4th Thursday of every month at 7 pm at Anna Kaseman Hospital, which is now owned by Presbyterian. They also have a decent lending library of adoption-related books and materials. You can find out more, including phone numbers, at their website: [url=http://www.nmoi.org/]Operation Identity Home Page[/url]
I attended Operation Identity meetings for about a year before I reunited with my son back in 1990. The members come from all three sides of the triad: adoptees, birth parents, and adoptive parents. The meetings are very casual, so don't be scared of attending one or two to find out if you like it or not.
Advertisements
Thank you, but no i do not live in New Mexico. I live in Illinois, but thank you for your help.
I was born in Alburquerque, New Mexico at the Presbyterian Hospital in albuquerque. My date of birth is 9/14/1968. I was adopted 7 days after my birth by the Pratt family. I am an African American Male. My birth mother was very fair skinned, and my birth certificate states caucasian as my ethnicity, so it could be possible that my mother is bi-racial or caucasian. The name on my birthcertificate is Baby Boy Stultz. This is the only information I have.
Hi there. Have you sent for your non identifying information?
Do you know if you were adopted through an agency? If so, do you know which one? Here is some information I found about nm obtaining nonidentifying info.
No I haven't. I'm not really sure how.
Advertisements
Do you know if you were adopted through an agency? If so, do you know which one? Here is some information I found about nm obtaining nonidentifying info.
I live in New Mexico and would be happy to help you as much as I can. I have helped hundreds of people but mainly in Wisconsin.
It was a private adoption and I hear that can make it more difficult? I could really use the help Thank you!
Advertisements