Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm a mother. When in the care of baby will encounter
many problems,For example: Use common diapers is always to make my baby *** red. It's too bad! and there will be cost a lot of money .Tell me what can I do. I feels so sad.
But when my mom buying some Cloth Diapers for my
baby, that's pleasantly surprised! I will not see baby *** red. The Cloth Diapers can be washed. I don't have to spend a lot of money to buy the baby's diaper. The shop(lcutebaby.com) had great price and best servise!
It is very difficult to choose the better it depends on the baby on which diaper is comfortable for baby. As before buying the diaper most of the moms will check the cost and which is perfect fit. And you should not buy it in bulk until you are satisfied with a specific diaper.
This can give you an idea about diaper.
Attachments
Advertisements
I've never had a problem with diapers. Some people say pampers are good Some say loves are good and some say huggies are good. I used cloth a long time ago, don't plan on ever going back to cloths. The sucked big time to me.
The problem, when a baby gets diaper rash, whether regular or yeasty, has nothing to do with the diapers, in most cases. Babies get diaper rash with both disposable and cloth diapers, of any brand.
Most regular diaper rash is caused by failure to change the baby often enough, and to clean the diaper area very thoroughly after a wet or messy diaper is removed. Urine and stool are skin irritants that will cause a mildly sore bottom if left on the skin for any length of time. Don't try to save money by re-diapering only after a bowel movement, or by trying to use only one wipe for urination and two wipes for a bowel movement. Change a diaper every couple of hours, especially if your child has sensitive skin, and clean the bottom very thoroughly. Using wipes designed for sensitive skin may help; just dry the area carefully after wiping. If your child has unusually sensitive skin, don't use wipes. Use a clean, wet washcloth and dry with a soft towel. Do not use baby powder, but DO apply a thick coating of a good diaper rash cream, before re-diapering.
If the child's bottom gets fiercely red and is covered with little bumps or blisters, and if the child screams in pain during diaper changes, even when the bottom is first exposed to the air, the problem is not regular diaper rash. It is yeasty diaper rash. When a child's bottom is irritated by urine or stool, tiny breaks in the skin may occur and yeasts like the ones that cause athlete's foot (or a woman's vaginal yeast infections) may enter. Yeasts love to live in damp, dark, warmish places -- like the diapered seat of a baby, between the toes, or the vagina of an adult woman.
Treating yeasty diaper rash is similar to treating regular rash, but requires more actions. First off, you need to change diapers very often. Second, when possible, let the baby go bare-bottomed for a while every day; put a waterproof pad in the crib and put the baby on a soft cloth or towel, or let him play in a playpen outdoors, without a diaper, in good weather. Yeasts do not like being exposed to fresh air and sunlight. After cleaning the bottom when you prepare to rediaper, apply a prescription or over-the-counter medicine to combat yeasts before using diaper rash cream. Some doctors prefer the prescription medications, but others tell parents that use of Lotrimin AF, the over-the-counter athlete's foot remedy, works just as well and may be cheaper. Once you have applied the yeast medicine, go ahead and apply diaper rash cream and rediaper.
Never use plastic pants over diapers, if your child gets any sort of diaper rash easily. Plastic pants prevent air from circulating and trap moisture and heat; as previously mentioned, damp, warm places are fertile ground for yeasts.
Personally, I prefer disposable diapers; however, cloth diapers are fine if you are willing to use a highly regarded diaper service or to wash diapers in detergents designed for sensitive skin. Likewise, most parents can use regular wipes without a problem, but many will prefer to buy wipes that do not contain perfumes; I preferred the unscented wipes, but I believe that it was not the wipes, but rather my frequent diaper changing, that kept her totally free of diaper rash.
Sharon
I'm a mother. When in the care of baby will encounter
many problems,For example: Use common diapers is always to make my baby *** red. It's too bad! and there will be cost a lot of money .Tell me what can I do. I feels so sad.
But when my mom buying some Cloth Diapers for my
baby, that's pleasantly surprised! I will not see baby *** red. The Cloth Diapers can be washed. I don't have to spend a lot of money to buy the baby's diaper. The shop(lcutebaby.com) had great price and best servise!
It was a tough decision for me with my first born. She keeps on leaking in pampers and huggies and cloths until i used luv leakguards. They were like a life saver for me. I guess you would have to try different brands and find out for yourself.