Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, I am a product of an open adoption gone wrong. I was taken away by my grandparents to the shaker village in Alfred and left with them. I was taken to a local family who, as it turned out could not keep me. At some point I was put on a ferry to some location in Connecticut but, instead of getting off at the second stop I got away at the first stop. Somehow, I ended up in California and then back to the east Coast. I will try to post a pic in my profile, not sure if I can do that?? I had bright blonde hair, a "Christmas Tree" shaped birth mark under my jaw on the right side, burns on my arms(on the right elbow it's worse). I know I have a sister...I might be an Aquarius that's all I know. I had been with several people and families, I got papers in '71.
Hi,
I knew someone who had the same birthmark in the same spot. He lived in Waterville, ME. I know unique birthmarks are like a family stamp on your body; I'm not sure if moles count though. He possibly could be some distant relative of yours.
Last update on June 5, 11:20 pm by MandyCrossetti LIBBY.
Advertisements