Advertisements
Advertisements
AbusedAdoptee
Thank you for hearing our concerns and renaming the "She Chose..." section! "Positive Adoption Stories" is SO much more appropriate.
Is it really gone!... or am I seeing things again??
If it is really gone, I agree, the new title is much more appropriate, for so many reasons.
THANK YOU:thanks:
Advertisements
When I go to a.com, click on I'm an Adoptee, then click on one of the forum message squares, I get this message:
Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
The forum page comes up with the catagories, but no post shows, just the message.
Thank you! We know there are some broken links and we are working on fixing those as quickly as we can. You might have a cached version of the page. I would try refreshing my cookies and see if you are still seeing the same error.
Advertisements
Went to put this in the lightbulb where you could post your own ideas for some forum - did that - and then they wanted my name and email address...so here it is.
Bring back the ability to get back to the "forum" level of the address so we can re-select "View all of today's posts".
Also having all the drop down tabs to the laws, reunion registry, etc that used to run across the top would be nice. Now you have to go back to adoption.com and then try to figure out where you might have decided to put that particular link.
A site needs to be user friendly and this just isn't that...
Kind regards,
Dickons
The font for the regular text his horrible. Soooo hard to read and I'm in my 30's so something is way off here. The rest of the stuff is coming along but the fonts.......
2 Liked
and  like this.