Advertisements
Advertisements
:female:
Heather Barrington
I was adopted In Springfield Ma also Born in Springfield Ma . My birth place is Wesson's Woman's Hospital , Birth Date is March 17th, 1972. Was told My name was Hope Maryann, adoption was a closed adoption and last name was Westover. please Help me find my family.I love my adopted family very much, but would love to know more about my biological family.
sbwife1994 Have you obtained a copy of your obc yet?
The law was changed in 2007for adopted persons 18 years of age or older who were born in the commonwealth on or before July 17, 1974 or on or after January 1, 2008 can now obtain a non certified copy of their obcŅ.pre adoption birth certificate
[url]http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/docs/dph/vital-records/pre-adoption-app-form.pdf[/url]
sbwife1994
:female:
Heather Barrington
I was adopted In Springfield Ma also Born in Springfield Ma . My birth place is Wesson's Woman's Hospital , Birth Date is March 17th, 1972. Was told My name was Hope Maryann, adoption was a closed adoption and last name was Westover. please Help me find my family.I love my adopted family very much, but would love to know more about my biological family.
Advertisements
1956CheverlyAdoptee. No I haven't thank you so much. I will print and fill the information out, and mail it . Again Thank you so much.
Hopefully that will be enough for you to find b family . If not, you may need to apply for your non identifying information that should include some info about your birth parents and their families like ages, occupations and religion etc...... Get back to us once you have more info if you need some help searching.:wings:
sbwife1994
1956CheverlyAdoptee. No I haven't thank you so much. I will print and fill the information out, and mail it . Again Thank you so much.
I used this process to get my sealed birth certificate, it was an easy process and I think it took about a month to get it in the mail.
Good luck.