Advertisements
Advertisements
Im interested in when and how you decided to introduce another little one!
I am VERY content with just me and Rosebud, yet, continue to yearn for another and for Rosie to have a sibling (Im one of four) and think two would feel... well, for lack of a better word... complete.
Im very nervous about disrupting us with the boxes the state (the only semi-local agencies I can seem to find that accept single parents...Im in the Bible Belt) has me deciding to check. In theory Im okay with some exposures, but a high needs baby Im not sure is fair to my daughter, and even feeling like race plays a role since DD and I are by chance the same ethnicity...am I crazy for thinking that? ^those two things make it unlikely if I stick to them to adopt again as a single parent, right?
What does your multiple child family look like?
I have 2. My AS and my FS who we have had for 17 months.
I truly comprehend now why people say single parenting is so hard. Before, with just my son, I was nailing the single parenting thing. But, with my FS, who is incredibly challenging and has many, many issues, I am struggling. Struggling because its really, really, really hard. I think a big part of my struggles are because he is so challenging, not because I am parenting 2 kids alone.
We have had many many stressors as of late. And its tough.
But, its worth it.
Advertisements