Advertisements
Advertisements
Hey guys, please help me to fill in this survey. I am currently studying in Canada. It's completely anonymous!
p.s.: This survey only developed for people who adopted a child, people who have been adopted or biological kid of adoptive parents.
Big Thanks!!
Link below:
[url]https://docs.google.com/a/student.rockway.ca/forms/d/1uE6vTuPYKAqgJYZPXUeF7UuuJb-cQYt5BJo1qpoBYEA/viewform[/url]
Hi,
Tried to fill out the survey but when I couldn't figure out how to answer "Do you think the adoption was good or bad for the entire family" it wouldn't take the rest of the data.
I couldn't answer that questions because adoption, by definition, is a real tragedy to the birth family and child. I am so glad I have my son, but that doesn't make what happened less of a tragedy.
Advertisements
Hi,
Tried to fill out the survey but when I couldn't figure out how to answer "Do you think the adoption was good or bad for the entire family" it wouldn't take the rest of the data.
I couldn't answer that questions because adoption, by definition, is a real tragedy to the birth family and child. I am so glad I have my son, but that doesn't make what happened less of a tragedy.
I am sorry for the confusion. What I meant by that is adoption itself, is it a good phenomenon or not.
trevorck
I am sorry for the confusion. What I meant by that is adoption itself, is it a good phenomenon or not.
Maybe I can help...
I couldn't answer it either.
A third answer to check could help your survey.
Especially since you can't check both good and bad.
Most often it is BOTH, not GOOD or BAD.