Advertisements
Advertisements
Is anyone else currently waiting for a court date? After searching the web it seems that most of the active bloggers on Korea adoption have already brought their little ones home. I just wanted to hear from any one currently waiting what their timeline is, what they are doing to prepare and how everything is going. I have a blog that I just started in the hopes of meeting other people going through the same thing: [url=http://bringinghomeourseoul.blogspot.com/]Bringing Home our Seoul[/url]
If you are currently in process have you done your psychological testing yet and if so what was it like??
We were finally matched last week with a baby girl! We have waited almost 3 yrs for a referral. It seems that the dossier submission, court dates, and EPs are speeding up and the backlogs are starting to move along. We were told a 9-24 month wait for travel. Which seems like a BS answer to me...
Now we are calling psychologists trying to find one who will do the testing as the least expensive rate possible.
We too have a blog. Although there isn't much on it other than the referral info. ;-)
Advertisements