Advertisements
Advertisements
Looking for family with not much information to go on. I was told that I could possibly be from Idaho. I was adopted through the Adventist Adoption Agency which is now a part of Christian Family Adoptions.
There is some information I do have on my mother and father. She went to the agency in Oct of 82 and was 20 at the time. She was getting a divorce from my father, who was 21 at the time. She had 3 children already and wasn't able to financially take care of me. They got married on August 13, 1979. She was about 5'2" 135 lbs. He was about 6'0" around 175 lbs. She enjoyed horseback riding. He was an auto mechanic I think, and also played the guitar. She was of Irish decent and he was of English decent. She was a Seventh Day Adventist. I don't have any other information on my father.
I'm sorry if the information given was vague, but that's about all I have to go on. I'm also not positive that my date of birth is my actual birthday (11/7/82). When I received the information from the agency there was a picture from when I was born dated Nov. 2nd. Anyways any information would be greatly appreciated!