Advertisements
Advertisements
i gave a child up in 1987. the short of it is it was a forced adoption. but, at the same time a right decision. i wasn't ready. i don't want to interfere at all in your life. i only hope that you are happy and thriving. the reason i search so many years later is that i think it's important to make sure you know the medical history on my side. there have been many deaths related to cancer in the last few years. i have been reading many of these posts, and the idea of falsified records and the such is awful. i just want you to have all you need for medical history.
you were born in springfield, vt. the adoption was closed. it was supposed to be opened but at the last minute the adoptive parents decided against it.
i will check back weekly. thank you.
Just in case you haven't seen this about VT adoption and reunion>
url=http://dcf.vermont.gov/fsd/vermont_adoption_registry]Vermont Adoption Registry | Department for Children and Families[/url]
k.f.williams
i gave a child up in 1987. the short of it is it was a forced adoption. but, at the same time a right decision. i wasn't ready. i don't want to interfere at all in your life. i only hope that you are happy and thriving. the reason i search so many years later is that i think it's important to make sure you know the medical history on my side. there have been many deaths related to cancer in the last few years. i have been reading many of these posts, and the idea of falsified records and the such is awful. i just want you to have all you need for medical history.
you were born in springfield, vt. the adoption was closed. it was supposed to be opened but at the last minute the adoptive parents decided against it.
i will check back weekly. thank you.
Advertisements
Hi I was adopted from Springfield Vermont in 1987. Springfield hospital. Closed adoption. My birthday is not February 10th though it is in January. It's a long shot but I figured this is the most likely post I have found so far.
H