Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching on behalf of someone. This is the only information I have:
Name given at birth: Scott Allen Krom(e)/Countryman
DOB: April, 1975 in Ellenville, NY (Ulster Co.) at the Ellenville Community Hospital; foster care in Rosendale, NY.
BM: Terry Jane Krome/Kelly
Adopted by a wealthy (not sure about this) professor in Newburgh, NY.
If you have any information, please contact me- some of the birth family is looking for him.
Hi , I dont know if this will help but I use to live in Ellenville, Ellenville is a very small town if you check the school year books and library in Ellenville you may be able to find some one who knows that family. This may sound strange but I found out that Ellenville and Ulster heights on the out skirts of Ellenville is a very close knitt area were familes have lived and married and worked for generations. My mother's family moved to Ellenville in 1925 and I still have family in that town. The name you mentioned belonged to a family on Berm RD in Nappenock or Ulster heights area. I use to drink with a Tom, about 15 years ago. They may know who you are looking for or the family may still be in that area
Advertisements
Milo14
Hi , I dont know if this will help but I use to live in Ellenville, Ellenville is a very small town if you check the school year books and library in Ellenville you may be able to find some one who knows that family. This may sound strange but I found out that Ellenville and Ulster heights on the out skirts of Ellenville is a very close knitt area were familes have lived and married and worked for generations. My mother's family moved to Ellenville in 1925 and I still have family in that town. The name you mentioned belonged to a family on Berm RD in Nappenock or Ulster heights area. I use to drink with a Tom, about 15 years ago. They may know who you are looking for or the family may still be in that area
Thank you, Milo! I had just about given up hope.