Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello All!
I have been searching for my husband's birth parents/relatives for several years. We have a very tight budget, so investing a lot of money in this endeavor has been difficult. The info that we do have is limited due to the fact that the adoption was closed. Birthdate is November 24, 1974. Fort Worth, TX through Edna Gladney. The mother's name on the BC is Renee E. Smith. We don't know how accurate any of this info is, since Edna Gladney doesn't have a great reputation especially during this time period. He would really like to know his biological roots and health history. If any of this sounds familar or if anyone has any info, please contact me! thanks!
Good you have posted on the registry of this site. Consider ISRR.net as well. Another though is that there is a FB Group for Adoptees and Birth Parents through Edna Gladney. You might want to look there too? [url]https://www.facebook.com/groups/43099874008/[/url]
Kind regards,
Dickons
Advertisements
Thanks for the info! I will certainly check out these sites. Perhaps they will hed some more light on this search!