Advertisements
Advertisements
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] Hi everyone, I'm looking for 2 half brothers that I have. I have 3 total, but found one about 5 years ago and met him. Now it's time to find the other two! My mothers (which would be theirs) is Tatina (Tina) Marsh, she lived in Michigan. The father's name was Donald. From what I hear down the grape vine DHHS was involved, they were taken away and adopted out. The names (before adoption) was Christopher Marsh and Dakota (or Damien) Marsh his DOB was 5-9-96. I desperately want to try to find my half brothers and get to know them if they wish. I just want to know how they are and possibly, hopefully have a relationship with my brothers. IF anyone know's any information or if it's you... please contact me... I would love nothing more than to get to know my brothers. My name is Dawn (Marsh, but changed my name to Michell which was my dads name when I was 12 I was born 6-2-88.. then got married back in 2010 so now my name is different) I grew up in Rhode Island with my dad. Please message me....
[/FONT]