Advertisements
Advertisements
The Baby is mixed and not yet born (Sep/Oct).
We have already a Baby and can not support a new Baby. The Mother also dont like this new coming, because ... more by Interest in a private message.
Sorry, my engl. is not the best and not my native language. I am from europe
Both the Philippines and the U.S. (as well as over 90 other countries) have ratified the Hague Convention on intercountry adoption. There is a very specific process that must be followed, for an American family to adopt from the Philippines. Prospective adoptive parents cannot make a private agreement with a birth family. The prospective parents must work through an adoption agency in the U.S. that is Hague-accredited, in order to adopt from the Philippines. And the baby's birth parents must first relinquish her/him through a Deed of Voluntary Commitment. This document allows the birth parents to release the child to the Philippines Department of Social Welfare and Development for subsequent adoption. This cannot be done until the child is actually born and the birthmother has had a chance to look at her child and decide whether she really wants to relinquish him/her.
Sharon
Advertisements
Both the Philippines and the U.S. (as well as over 90 other countries) have ratified the Hague Convention on intercountry adoption. There is a very specific process that must be followed, for an American family to adopt from the Philippines. Prospective adoptive parents cannot make a private agreement with a birth family. The prospective parents must work through an adoption agency in the U.S. that is Hague-accredited, in order to adopt from the Philippines. And the baby's birth parents must first relinquish her/him through a Deed of Voluntary Commitment. This document allows the birth parents to release the child to the Philippines Department of Social Welfare and Development for subsequent adoption. This cannot be done until the child is actually born and the birthmother has had a chance to look at her child and decide whether she really wants to relinquish him/her.
Sharon