Advertisements
Advertisements
I started a Facebook group so those of us currently pursuing adoption in Kyrgyzstan can share information, advice, and stories. Search for "Kyrgyzstan Adoption" and join if you're interested!
Advertisements
I can't find the group either. Did you make it "secret"? Could you send us the URL for it? Thanks!
Since we can't find the facebook site, I would love to chat here or via PM with you both. What brought you to this thread? Where are you both in the process of adopting from Kyrgyzstan? Looking forward to connecting.
Sorry for the difficulty. Try this URL:
[url]https://www.facebook.com/groups/kyrgyzstanadoption/[/url]
And please let me know if that doesn't work! It's a closed group, but it's not secret. From my research it sounds like you can't find Facebook groups like this when they are small and just starting out. Annoying!
Anyway, my completed dossier should be sent to Kyrgyzstan next week (hopefully). Then we'll just be waiting on a referral of an infant (hopefully). I'd love to be in touch with others on this journey.
Advertisements
I just "added" myself to the Facebook group. It says Pending so hopefully I will be admitted soon :) We are about 3/4 of the way through the home study process. Have a lot of our paperwork for our dossier ready to go- just waiting on the home study to be finished :)