Advertisements
Advertisements
Can you please help me? I have been having these symptoms:
Bloated, uterine pain (stretching feeling), headache, random nausea, and just a weird feeling in my abdomen in general.
I have had unprotected sex, but we used the pull out theory. I want to know if its possible before I make a big deal.
Definitely possible.
No big deal to go get a pregnancy test from the drug store tho. You can get one for under $10 and I think the Walmart brand is like $3. You can order it online and have it shipped if you can't get there.
No need to panic if you don't need to.
It might be too early to tell that way, but it's a good place to start. How pregnant do you think you could be? A month or more?
Wouldn't hurt to make a doctors appointment anyway, sounds like you could use a prescription for some much better pregnancy control if you find you are not pregnant. I know it's no fun at all worrying about it!
You could have something else going on too, wouldn't hurt to check for any infections or something that could make you very sick, or do damage, sooner or later.
Good Luck
Advertisements
there are also medical conditions which cause these symptoms. After you use a pregnancy test if it comes back negative please make sure you see your OB/GYN and make sure you make them aware of your symptoms and that you have had unprotected sex as well. They will run tests for STDs that could be causing the symptoms and they can check for other things like cysts on the ovaries and uterus. Don't put it off!!
I'm with you, Belle,men rarely get pregnant.
I will, however, comment of the effectiveness of "withdrawal or pullout" method of birth control. It is as ineffective today as it was when my mother became pregnant with her 4th child in 1955. It only takes a drop of seminal fluid to provide the necessary semen for conception.
and according to "his" profile, he's a birth parent already. So I'm pretty sure after being pregnant once already you'd know how to ensure if you were a 2nd time.
Advertisements
mumzone
Can you please help me? I have been having these symptoms:
Bloated, uterine pain (stretching feeling), headache, random nausea, and just a weird feeling in my abdomen in general.
I have had unprotected sex, but we used the pull out theory. I want to know if its possible before I make a big deal.
mumzone
Get the pregnancy test kit and do the test. This is the only best to confirm pregnancy.
So nice to have folks answer their own questions for help...
:popcorn:
Dickons