Advertisements
Advertisements
interested in adopting a mixed race baby
please contact me through email @ adoptioninquiries@gmail.com
please realize that i am not begging anyone to email me it is just another choice and another option for birth parents who can not decide , we will talk through the email thank you
It is not only inappropriate but also against the Forum Rules to make this type of post. Please click on FORUM RULES at the bottom of the screen to read all the rules and guidelines.
Rule #4 - No solicitation of parents, ever!: Adoption.com chat rooms, message boards and blogs are NOT places for adoptive parents and adoption professionals to solicit expectant parents. So many people visit the Adoption.com community that potential birthparents get "pounced on" from dozens of different people if this rule is not strictly observed. Adoption.com is committed to making its community of websites, chat rooms and blogs places where potential birthparents feel safe. It is not appropriate for adoption professionals or hopeful parents to post "I can help" messages or Internet addresses for potential birth parents to visit or to send this type of e-mail or private message to potential birth parents.
Advertisements