Advertisements
Advertisements
i am a 23yrs old girl with a 5months old wonderful daughter looking for a caring and loving family to take her in.i wish i could live up to her lives expectation but i cannot else i wouldnt be asking you to have her and show her love which i could best offer as a mother.but she needs more than just my love to be a great person the future.
please contact via... adoptme4love@gmail.com:love:
Gina, you need to be very cautious about giving out your email address to potential adoptive parents. If you read the Forum Rules (click on the link at the bottom of this screen,) you'll find the following rule/guideline:
Rule 5: Caution to expectant parents considering adoption: Are you pregnant and considering adoption? For your safety, we strongly recommend that you do not select adoptive parents or an adoption professional from Adoption.com or its community of websites. We have no way of knowing which parents on the site are qualified to adopt, and which professionals are reputable. Visit ParentProfiles.com, a service of Adoption Profiles, LLC, to find information on hundreds of hopeful adoptive parents who have each met the requirements to adopt in their state. Visit AdoptionDirectory.com to find an adoption professional.
Advertisements