Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,my name is Sara and I was adopted years ago when I was a baby :) Iam a very lucky person to have such caring and loving parents and a couple cool siblings! Iam now at the legal age of 18,to begin my search. I have found enough information to lead me to believe this one man, is my birth father, but years ago when I was a minor I made contact in a ridiculous way. I blatantly said Hi I'm your daughter and I know you were married to _____. He did respond and give me his email but my parents found out and got angry because of my age, and my mom said I gave him the information so he could've just lied and have no idea who you are. He left my mom when he knew she was pregnant and they were married, so I know he knows my mom was with child. The information I have has pointed me to him time and time again. I tried several ways of trying to find him and I strongly believe it is him. I probably surprised and shocked him years ago with my sudden message, and Iam hoping to find some guidance on the correct way to make contact. Thank you all SO MUCH for reading!:love:
Advertisements