Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello we have been through 5 fall throughs and are hoping to match with a situation where baby is due soon or born already. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We are hoping to adopt biracial or African American.
As most birthparents choose the family I think it's really luck to get a baby born situation. My son was "baby born". Got the call that I had been chosen and that the baby was born the night prior. Picked him up at 2 days old. His bmom didn't sign with an agency til after delivery. I used Adoptions From The Heart (hope I'm not breaking and rule by saying that).
Advertisements
We also had a baby born situation, as did another couple we met in the pre-adoption classes, as did close friends of ours. All were biracial and AA babies, please PM me for the agency name. It's a larger agency in the PA, MD, VA, NJ area...and now I know verbellinnj and I have something in common... :)
Read two would be very much interested in this information we are open to any race and any gender preferably newborn are very young or very close to birth. Mine are correctable needs acceptable, case-by-case basis on substance-abuse during pregnancy, no alcohol abuse please.
Loving family with very big hearts hoping to add another! (preferably us another son my 10-year-old would really like a brother and he actually asked me if it would be okay if we adopted a baby with darker skin, to which I replied honey any baby is a gift from God no matter what color their skin S;)))) since her family is very colorful he then replied but daddy I want to make sure we cover all the different backgrounds;)
*Please keep in mind he is a general boy he could care less what the racial background of the baby is in Soto me I just thought it was cute the way he was so excepting!