Advertisements
Advertisements
When my mom lost custody (when my youngest sister was 5) my other sister and I went to our dad and my youngest went through a couple of family members before going into foster care and being adopted when she was 7. I want to get into contact with her and let her know that I got married and she has a nephew and how great he is. That I wish I could talk to her and get to know her more then what we have been able to in the past. She was born as Ashley Nichole Kirkland on September 29, 1995 in Holland hospital. My mom believes she was adopted out through Bethany Christian Services. Last I knew she still lived in Holland, Michigan, but she may have moved. The adoption agency said that since she was 18 it was up to her to find us and will not send her any information to her. They don't even tell her that it is up to her to find us. It just seems like we dropped out of her life and haven't tried to get a hold of her. I do not even know what her last name is right now. I lost the one thing I had her new name on long ago when I was younger. Please if you know Ashley or if you yourself is reading this please get message this page, so I can get in touch. Even if you just wish to talk to me right now I will respect whatever information you share with me. Can find a picture [URL="https://www.facebook.com/JustJosiahJAutismAdventrures/photos/a.158835564301033.1073741830.158303221020934/32926304 7258283/?type=1"]here[/URL]. Also a way to share my search on FB there too.