Advertisements
Advertisements
I was previously medicated for anxiety. This was my choice and was only for a short time. July through October of last year, if my memory serves correctly. My therapist and I agreed I no longer needed medication, and I cope well.
I've always had a heart for people with special needs, and I believe my own struggles have made me more empathetic and understanding. I could go on and on about how much I've always wanted to adopt, about my best friend who was once a special needs adoption child and viewed me as an older sister and role model, about how I chose a career working with children that would allow me to raise a child as a single mom if need be (and that's what's going to happen, since Mr. Right doesn't seem on the horizon).
My question is, how is Bulgaria with a history of past anxiety medication?
I know US domestic adoption would be okay with it, but I also know the goal with the US system is reuniting with the birth parents and I want to raise my kids into adulthood.
Thank you all so much for your time.
Wondering if you got any responses to this..I have a similar situation and am also curious about the issue of anxiety meds when adopting from Bulgaria. Thanks!
Advertisements