Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born 19 July 1961 in Seneca, South Carolina. I was adopted on 31 August 1961. I am 53 years old and looking for my birth parents. My birth mother was 28 when she had me about 5 foot 6, brunette, grey eyes. I don't know much of anything else other than my Baby name was Karen Denise. When I was adopted how surprised they were when the nurse said come see baby "Denise" My adoptive parents named me Denise Elaine. SMILE I would like to know more about them as I've been doing genealogy research for many years and would really like to know where my bloodline comes from - family medical history etc. Who I looked like, where I get my manerisms from, etc. I have two son's one is age 31 and one is 25 they would love to know as well - they've been begging me for years. SMILE
Do you know if there was an agency involved in your adoption? Also there is a free registry at [url=http://www.southcarolinaadoptions.com]South Carolina Adoption Reunion Registry - Reuniting Families Separated by Adoption[/url] you might want to check.
Advertisements
I am unaware of any agency being involved. It was a private adoption with an attorney. With both of my adoptive parents having passed (1999 and 2006) I have no one that I can ask now. I have posted and followed on the free registry at South Carolina Adoption Reunion Registry - for as long as they have been there. :-) Thank you