Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my sister. I don't have much to go on, other than she was born 1944 in Pennsylvania. I do not have an exact date, but do know my mother was just a teen when she was born.
I think I may have found my sister!!! I am going to do a DNA test, but have found information that leads me to believe she is the one!! I will let you all know the outcome as soon as I found out. Thank you to all that have read my post, and good luck to all of you still searching.
Advertisements
Yes, she is thrilled! She actually registered with the adoption database to search for her mother. I registered to find her, and searching the records, noticed that we had similar dates and locations. My mother, has since passed away, but she does have quite a large family, and we couldn't be happier to have found her! We have both sent for DNA kits, so it's just a matter of time before we know for sure, but what I uncovered through my search makes almost certain she is the one!!! I will be sure to let you all know how the DNA test turns out.
Good luck to all of you still searching, and hang in there, don't give up, it's so worth all you put into your search.
Yes, she is thrilled! She actually registered with the adoption database to search for her mother. I registered to find her, and searching the records, noticed that we had similar dates and locations. My mother, has since passed away, but she does have quite a large family, and we couldn't be happier to have found her! We have both sent for DNA kits, so it's just a matter of time before we know for sure, but what I uncovered through my search makes almost certain she is the one!!! I will be sure to let you all know how the DNA test turns out.
Good luck to all of you still searching, and hang in there, don't give up, it's so worth all you put into your search.