Advertisements
Advertisements
Are foster families with a current placement eligible for the access card that gives cheap admission to the eiteljorg, history center, etc? My foster daughter gets Hoosier healthwise but otherwise none of the rest of us do. It would be awesome to be able to use the card but I dont know if we can. It says the eligibility letter for Hoosier healthwise has to be in the adult's name and ours is only for foster daughter. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not aware of a access card to get discounts at various places. From what I understand at the Indy Childrens Museum you're supposed to send/bring a copy of your license with a application of some sort for free admission. I have not tried it but according to our RFCS that's how it works. I think mamouth state park is similar. I would ask your RFCS for more specifics.
Advertisements
I know the access card is available to families who qualify for Hoosier Healthwise and a few other programs. We as a family do not, but our foster daughter does. So I was wondering if that means the family can get the card. Here's the info about the card for anyone whose children who are already adopted-if you have the Hoosier Healthwise cards and a qualification letter in YOUR name, you can get it for sure. But I don't have a qualification letter in my name, its only in foster daughter's name. [url=http://www.indianahistory.org/plan-your-visit/hours-and-admission/access-pass#.VLcrwUfF-So]Access Pass — Indiana Historical Society[/url]