Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
My wife and I are trying to decide which agency to move forward with. We have different concerns with both.
If you have had experience with Adoption Law Center Network (ALCN) or American Adoptions please PM me.
Also if you have worked with any national agencies or law centers and had a positive experience please PM me as well.
I am curious as to what information we will receive regarding the birth mother as it obtains to heath, substance abuse and how the agency verifies this as well as general feedback with working with them.
Cost is also a concern as it seems there are a lot of variables and heaven forbid a disruption occurs. I am looking at agencies with a rollover or refund policy in case this occurs.
Thank you!
Overwhelmed
P.S. We live in NH
Hey, I got your PM and when I have tried to PM you back but it won't let me for some reason. May need to check you settings.
Anyway I have experience with ANLC and I'd be happy to share it with you. The forums and PMs on here can be quirky so the best way to contact me would be via email through yahoo.com. My email address is my user name on here at yahoo.com, or you can look me up on facebook (I am playing a banjo in my profile pic).
Advertisements
Hey, I got your PM and when I have tried to PM you back but it won't let me for some reason. May need to check your settings...
Anyway I have experience with ANLC and I'd be happy to share it with you. The forums and PMs on here can be quirky so the best way to contact me would be via email through yahoo.com. My email address is my user name on here at yahoo.com, or you can look me up on facebook (I am playing a banjo in my profile pic).
I can't PM you either. We used ANLC awhile back. PM me or visit my blog for details: [url]http://chittisterchildren.wordpress.com/[/url]
Thanks for the replies. I checked my PM settings and it should allow me to receive them. Made a coupe changes, but I find the mechanics of the forum aren't that great as I am often switched to different pages than where the link should take me. Oh well.
Brandon I sent you an email from my yahoo account. Thanks.
rredhead- I found your blog previously and it was very helpful! Thank you. I will try to send you a PM as a follow up.
Advertisements