Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, I'm starting the search for my birth mom.
She was 19 when I was born and I was given up for adoption right away. She wrote a letter to me, as well.
I was born 2/21/1985 at 10:30pm in East Lansing, Michigan.
I want to get in contact if I can with her, to let her know how much I love her for loving me enough to give me a better life - to let her know it was the right decision for me and how well everything turned out.
Anyone with leads or suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it! :)
Buggy, I tried sending you a private message, but your settings won't allow me to send it.
I am also an adoptee who was placed in Michigan and I will soon be helping my sister search, who is also a Michigan adoptee.
There are Michigan-specific search help groups out there. I would strongly suggest connecting with groups like that which have lots of info on the state laws, procedures for getting non-ID info and searching, and are otherwise really familiar with that specific state.
Advertisements
I think I got the system reset to allow.... I'm not sure why it didn't before. Thank you for your help!
buggy
Hi, I'm starting the search for my birth mom.
She was 19 when I was born and I was given up for adoption right away. She wrote a letter to me, as well.
I was born 2/21/1985 at 10:30pm in East Lansing, Michigan.
I want to get in contact if I can with her, to let her know how much I love her for loving me enough to give me a better life - to let her know it was the right decision for me and how well everything turned out.
Anyone with leads or suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it! :)
I posted on Search Squad Facebook page as well as others last summer.
A search angel on Search Squad joined my search for my son that was born in 1970. Within 3 months we found him.
I spoke to him on the phone and facebook message everyday. Last weekend I went to Colorado to meet him for the first time. Wonderful reunion.
I hope you will be successful in your search. Never give up. I waited 44 years!
Good luck!
Arjo1244
I tried again and got the following error again.
Buggy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.